This gift is the perfect present for anyone who loves alpacas, outdoors or simply as a unique christmas present.
This gift set includes an alpaca gift voucher for a group alpaca walking experience for Two and a pair of our beautiful hand made super fine alpaca fleece socks. Perfect to keep your feet warm in cold weather.
Hypoallergenic, moisture wicking, alpaca is known for its breathable quality whilst keeping your feet lovely and warm.
Hand wrapped in our posey paca gift wrapping paper.
Please note socks come in 4 different colours- caramel, black, navy and grey, these are subject to availability so you may choose an option you prefer however if it is not in stock we will send a different colour.
- 2 person alpaca walking experience
-1 pair of alpaca fleece, hand knitted socks
Christmas alpaca gift set
All bookings are non-refundable. Once you commit to buy, you are agreeing to purchase an experience voucher, which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- In the event that you can no longer attend a confirmed booking, please let us know 14 days prior to the booking date.
- Last minute cancellations or failure to attend on your confirmed date will incur an admin charge of £15 at the time of re-booking.
- Attempts to book outside of the 12 month validity will also incur a charge of £15 per booking.
- In the event that the weather conditions on the day are deemed, by us as extreme, dangerous or not acceptable to take part in the trek, we have the right to cancel and re-arrange bookings.
- Whilst taking part in the trek, if any participants behaviour towards the animals, or the staff are deemed unacceptable, you will be asked to leave site.
- No smoking is permitted whilst in the vicinity of or whilst handling any animals.
- Please ensure that prior to your trek, you check the local weather and dress accordingly. We always recommend, wellies or walking boots due to the terrain. Correct footwear is essential.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the walk, if any member of your group is deemed as having inappropriate footwear, e.g. high heels, open toed sandals etc.
- Children Under the age of 12 are not permitted to walk an alpaca without an accompanying adult, per child. We will not accept one adult accepting multiple children.
- Unfortunately due to the terrain, the walking route is unsuitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.